Camborne. Oil on Board by Eric Aldridge
Purchased by Hugh Shaw and Lewis Aldridge in 1922 originally powered by a Widdop auxiliary but this was replaced with a Lilloise de Moteurs 4cyl Oil engine in the early 1940's. Sold by Hugh in 1948.
Lloyds register of 1952 shows her as CARMMARY Registered in Malta and owned by The Mediterranian Trading Shipping Company. She was broken up in 1960
W.C.Paynter and Co., Amlwch 1884 118gt. 93ft.
Camborne was known to have been registered in Beaumaris between 1885 and 1913 under the ownership of Thomas Morgan.
Under Hugh Shaw's ownership she was registered at Swansea