NV Terneuzensche Scheepsbouw Maatschappi, 1950
Purchased in 1971 the Fretherne was reregistered in Gloucester and was probably the last sea going commercial vessel to be registered at the port.
She has previously been registered as CAMPEN, FAVORIET,and MERWESTAD before becoming the Panamanian registered EAGLE 2 in 1969
When Ken Shaw sold the Fretherene in the early 1980's to John Parsons of Kings Lynn she was renamed the JONSUE. At the end of her trading life she was abandoned up the Fosdyke and on 4th March1991 sank alongside the quay. The JONSUE was scrapped in situ in late 1991
CLICK on photograph to view Gallery